- Examination of doshic constitution that is unique to you, bringing insight into natural balance and imbalance.
- Gain tools for evolving lifestyle practices, food, movement and activity choices
-Managing anxiousness, depression or that sense of disconnection from the body
-Nurturing practices to bring out a higher level quality of daily life to be at your higher potential, that will ground Vata, soothe Pitta or stimulate Kapha
- Find yourself in a safe space to explore emotions that are stunting our growth or in our next step choices
Abyangha Heated Oil Massage with Marmar Points Therapy
Designed to nurture and nourish the connective tissues to restore fluidity and vitality.
- Gain a sense of groundedness and flexibility within the body
- Treatment customized to doshic constitution
- A continuous flow of water or oil to the forehead once the person is relaxed and grounded.
- Depending on the state of the person, one will go into a deep state of rest and will bring out clarity of mind and purging of emotions. A sense of cleansing and strength preceeds after.
Pain Management Basti Therapy
- A well of warm herbal oil on the affected area, held in place with homemade dhall dough that allows the herbal concoction to soak through the 6 layers of skin into deeper tissues.
- Ideal for back pain, chest tightness not connected to cardiac issues and any specific area of the body that has ligament soreness.
Herbal Concoctions by Consult
- Specific herbal concoctions based in oils, ghee or spice combinations based on needs
- Specifically for Digestive Discomfort, Women's Health Issues, Daily needs.
Call Natasha Sidhu at 207 322 5777
or email email@example.com
50 Church St, Ellsworth, Maine 04605.
Sanctuary on Church St
a safe space to uncover our true selves
THE SCIENCE OF AYURVEDA
We all have unique combinations of vata, pitta, kapha within us. When we understand our natural constitution that drive us, we are able to get ourselves to a new balance. A better state than current, even with constant evolving changes around us and within us. We understand our individual reactions and responses and gain the knowledge and tools to nurture ourselves to peak performance. Health is defined in Ayurveda as a state when body, mind, emotions and spirit are aligned. We look at how your doshas interact, within the functioning of the physical body.
It is very much an empowerment back to the individual when one has gained deeper insight into how our physical, mental and emotional body work to counter balance ourselves.
Stephen Curtin D.O